Thursday, June 20, 2013
Is There Greatness Waiting For You?
http://bit.ly/12cQCq4
This is a really good question
to ask and reflect on. If you do
not believe this at some level then
what the heck are you doing
positioning yourself as a leader??
Is There Greatness Waiting For You?
I remember asking myself this ....
It took less than a second to yell out YES!!
It's not that I'm special or
view myself as better than anyone.
I truly believe that we are all
creators and have something
to contribute no matter what
bias we tend to have towards on another.
I believe in you and your
abilities to step into the most
powerful version of yourself
and realize there is greatness
waiting for you this whole time.
You might say that I don't
even know so stop saying
silly things like that. To that
I would say stop being a jackass
because there's only 2 people still reading this ...
one is the guy that I just ran off
and don't want on my team.
and the other is YOU, the one
that understands that I'm just a
normal person like you and at
one point in my life I needed
someone to just believe
in ME and lock arms with.
Find out how we can do that
together by clicking the link below
http://bit.ly/12cQCq4
Is There Greatness Waiting For You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0hkuPWq5ao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment