Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Drive Passion and Desire
http://bit.ly/11xjrPn
There are three things you lack if
you are not moving forward in your
business, you guessed it
Drive Passion and Desire
How many times have you woke up
with a feeling like you didn't want to
go on with this?
Don't lie it happens to the best of them.
I use to think that when a mentor would
say that I needed to have these three
traits it had to be at all times.
If you did have these traits 24-7
you would be called a ROBOT...
We are human and have flaws..
it's OK to acknowledge these flaws
and voice them so your team knows
it's normal when they run into a
wall inside their own business.
Drive Passion Desire
Live It, Preach It, Pass It On
Click Here To Find Out
What I'm Passionate About:
http://bit.ly/11xjrPn
Drive Passion Desire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PZXP2fiqf8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment